Destination Saariselkä is a small ski resort. If you are looking for a nice an relaxed place to be with your friends and have the chance to experience the North this is your destination! Located 260 kilometres beyond the Arctic Circle, beside the UKK National park! Enjoy variety of winter fun, learn more about life and culture of the North, meet the Santa and reindeers and - if you dare - swim in the Arctic Ocean! In addition, Saarisekä provides you outstanding possibilities to see the Northern Lights!
Prices from 355 €/person
Sign up here, once the sign up is open, or add yourself to the waitinglist!
355€ ESN Card holder
375€ Not ESN Card holder
Package price includes:
- Round trip Riga-Helsinki-Riga by bus and ferry
- Round trip by bus from Helsinki to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä
- Accommodation 4 nights in modern cottages / 6-14 person
- Visit of Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Visit of Snow Castle in Kemi
- Services of an experienced tour leader
Package price does not include:
- Catering and meals during the trip
- Extra activities (information available on Timetravels web page)
- Travel insurance
- Bed linen & towel
This tour is guided in English
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00. Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).